I studied Psychology at Chichester University and achieved a First, this degree has helped enormously with my career……….
Palo Alto Networks
Working for major companies including VMware, Onalytica, Zebra Technologies, Bike Beans Cycle Cafe, Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance. Read more about my clientsRead more…
Jigsaw School, Cranleigh
Behaviour analyst, working with children who have an ASD Role helped to develop understanding of human behaviour and communication
BSc Psychology (Hons)
Grade: First Dissertation: Focused on marketing techniques and understanding human behaviour Presented at University of Chichester Annual Research Conference 2013
Marketing and sales project implementation Acknowledged for excellent customer service
• Started own marketing business in 2014, working in key roles within companies including VMware
• Managed local agencies across EMEA at VMware, aligning a localised strategy, ensuring their audiences receive the most effective content and messaging
• Lead the implementation of an EMEA-wide influencer programme, with successful results in subsequent influencer campaigns and events
• Created new content messaging technique for social marketing, contributing to a significant increase in Twitter engagement
• Event planning and support, including VMworld and HPE Discover, providing innovative digital-first ideas and executing effectively
• Social media strategy achieved award ‘Best use of website and social media’ with Bike Beans Café
• Provided support to wider marketing teams, including events, demand generation and customer reference, showing diverse skills and productivity
• Personable, with excellent communication skills
• Discovering new marketing techniques in my psychology degree earned me a first class BSc (Hons)
Since starting my career in digital marketing I have been very fortunate in working with a variety of progressive companies, I am currently working for VMWare, one of the main players in I.T and Cloud based solutions.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Consultant, EMEA.
Responsible for managing year-round campaigns, strategy and influencer programmes across EMEA.
Influencer Marketing Consultant
Product development and influencer engagement focus, successfully pitched use of Onalytica IRM to Zebra Technologies.
Influencer & Social Media Consultant, EMEA
Implemented engagement-focused social media strategy, engaged with key influencers with weekly reporting
Bike Beans Cycle Cafe
Managed paid social campaigns, increasing audience and
engagement, and ran online competitions.
Created all social content and planned new website design
‘Best use of website and social media’ – Winner – Epsom and Ewell
Business Excellence Awards